We are presently recruiting a Commercial Accountant for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry. Ideally, You will have 2 years PQE and will play a focal point in all financial operations. You will offer solid support to the company Financial Controller and work across all areas of financial operations daily. This is a full-time permanent position, based in Killarney, County Kerry.
- Profitability analysis, comparing actuals with forecasts.
- Assisting with regular pricing reviews.
- Reporting to financial deadlines.
- Controlling the working capital cycle in the organisation.
- Working with senior management to identify financial risks and opportunities.
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Auditing financial information.
- Controlling the income and expenditure of company.
- Administering company payrolls.
- The creation and presentation of reports, business plans, budgets and financial statements.
- Qualified accountant ACCA /SIMA or similar qualification
- 2+years’ experience in industry
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and in the region of €45 – €52,000. This is a full time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly at email@example.com