Red Chair Recruitment presently require a CNC Programmer / Setter for our clients in Kerry. My client supplies and manufactures high performance and precision engineered components to a number of companies globally.
Duties will include working towards daily production targets while still delivering the high standard of product in accordance with customer expectations. The successful candidate must be a team player who can equally work on their own initiative and possess the following skills and experience:
- Ability to set and operate Sliding Head machines such as Tornos, Star, Hanwha or Citizen
- Have extensive experience in a Sliding Head machining environment with knowledge of modern technology and up to date manufacturing techniques
- Ability to Make authorised amendments to CNC programmes to meet component design requirements
- Maintain quality and safety standards by adhering to procedures and regulations.
- Computer/IT skills and knowledge of business systems
- Ability to work under pressure and have a Flexible approach to work
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Package, Experience and Working hours:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- A suitable engineering apprenticeship qualification is highly desirable
- Working week Monday – Friday 8AM – 4.30PM
- Salary open to negotiation in the region of €35,000
- overtime opportunities when available.
- On call allowances
This is a full time permanent position, Salary in the region of €35,000 based on qualifications and experiences. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call on 0646622007