Red Chair Recruitment presently require a CNC Programmer for our clients in County Cork. My client supplies and manufactures high performance and precision engineered components to a number of companies globally.
Duties will include working towards daily production targets while still delivering the high standard of product in accordance with customer expectations. The successful candidate must be a team player who can equally work on their own initiative and possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the use of Fanuc, Hurco and Cad/Cam programming software.
- Setting up and programming of 3 axis and 5 axis CNC machines.
- Ability to use manual turning and milling equipment.
- Have extensive experience in an advanced machining environment with knowledge of modern technology and up to date manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to Make authorised amendments to CNC programmes to meet component design requirements.
- Maintain quality and safety standards by adhering to procedures and regulations.
- Computer/IT skills and knowledge of business systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and have a Flexible approach to work.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Package, Experience and Working hours:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
- A suitable engineering apprenticeship qualification is highly desirable.
- Working week will involve shift work.
- Salary open to negotiation depending on experience levels.
- Overtime opportunities when available.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences. If this position is of interest to you, please forward CV to email@example.com for further information.
Comments are closed.