Red Chair Recruitment presently require a CNC Programmer / Tool Setter for our clients in Cork. My client supplies and manufactures high performance and precision engineered components for a number of companies globally. You will have experience in producing parts to tight tolerances and within short lead times and also have experience in setting up and programming of 3 axis and 5 axis CNC machines such as Fanuc and Hurco.
You will be working towards daily production targets while still delivering a high standard of product in accordance with customer expectations. The successful candidate must be a team player who can equally work on their own initiative.
skills and experiences:
- Ability to set and operate Sliding Head machines such as Tornos, Star, Hanwha or Citizen
- Have extensive experience in a Sliding Head machining environment with knowledge of modern technology and up to date manufacturing techniques
- Ability to Make authorised amendments to CNC programs to meet component design requirements
- Maintain quality and safety standards by adhering to procedures and regulations.
- Computer/IT skills and knowledge of business systems
- Ability to work under pressure and have a flexible approach to work
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Setting up and programming of 3 axis and 5 axis CNC machines.
2+ years’ experience in CNC Machining Environment is required. Salary is open to negation and based on experiences. For full information please contact us directly.