Red Chair Recruitment are proud to support Kerry FC in the quest for League of Ireland Soccer. To support the operations of the club on home match days only, we are presently assisting with the Appointment of a Club Doctor.
You will be responsible for the medical support and advice for the first team squad as well as for anti-doping policy. As the club doctor must be present during matches and ensure medical support during training. You should be in attendance from one hour prior to the start of each match and remain for at least 30 minutes after full-time.
For League of Ireland away matches the licence applicant may arrange with the home team to share the services of the home team doctor.
- The doctor must be registered with the Irish Medical Council.
- The doctor must have appropriate medical indemnity insurance.
- He/she must undertake annual training and certification in basic life support and on field trauma management procedures.
- Training and certification may be undertaken via the FAI Medical Committee, as per criterion PAD 2.10 or an equivalent BLS course.
- The doctor must:
- a) be familiar with the current anti-doping rules and regulations and inform the licence applicant’s players of their responsibility in this area.
- b) ensure he/she has a fully stocked medical bag
- c) ensure the medical room and facilities for ambulance personnel are in keeping with FAI/UEFA regulations
- d) ensure appropriate pitch side emergency equipment is in position before the match and pre-match training.
- e) Ensure there is a trained stretcher crew present at the pitch side during the match and pre-match training
- The doctor must be duly registered with the FAI. A
- Evidence of Garda vetting and Safeguarding training must be submitted for this mandated role prior to the start of the season.
This position is based in Tralee, County Kerry. Expenses and remuneration to be discussed at interview stage. Further information can be provided. Please share your CV with me and we can schedule a call.
Comments are closed.