Cloud Support Engineer 3 + year experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for an Office 365 Cloud Support Engineer to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Kerry.
- Log and resolve support requests that come in via all methods of communication and work to return systems back to normal service with agreed services levels. If this is not possible, you will liaise and escalate cases where appropriate.
- Attend customer sites when required to facilitate incident management, orders and service request resolution.
- Monitor and respond to system alerts.
- Ensure that service desk SLA’s are met and that personal KPI’s are observed.
- Must be a team player who effectively contributes to team success and is able to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Excellent customer services skills and telephone manner
- Experience dealing with Microsoft Office 365 technologies.
- General networking skills such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Experience working with IT hardware, Microsoft Client operating systems and applications (MS Office).
- Experience of dealing with Microsoft server technologies such as AD, Exchange and Hyper-v
- Full driving license and own transport.
- Sound analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Call Zack or Fred on 086 859 0050 or 086 772 4200 for an immediate interview.