We are currently looking for a Cloud Security Architect to join our team in Dublin. You will be responsible for defining and leading security programs for the next generation of cloud business. You will have an opportunity to build your own security program and manage the process from start to finish.
Technology You will Use:
- SIEM, IAM, PKI, IDS/IPS
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
- Align standards, frameworks, and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Envision and design security tools to protect cloud environments.
- Contribute, collaborate, and improve with other Information Security team members across the broad spectrum of information security programs, such as Threat & Vulnerability Management, Security Response, Information Protection, Governance, and Compliance.
Key Essentials :
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Security
- 5+ years of experience in core information security functions
- Significant experience in developing and deploying SIEM, IAM, PKI, IDS/IPS, Host Monitoring
- Experience in managing security for cloud environments (e.g. AWS,Azure,GCP)
- Proven record of managing threat and vulnerability management programs
- Substantive knowledge of compliance programs such as SOC2, ISO27k, FedRAMP, GDPR
This is a full time position, based in Dublin 2. Market rates + very generous package is offered. For further information, please contact me directly for full information.