Red Chair Medical Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Clinical Specialist Radiographer (PACS) for a hospital in Connacht, Ireland. This is a permanent part-time position. You will be reporting directly to the Radiography Services Manager III.
- The successful candidate will be tasked to maintain the daily running of the system, ensuring transfer of all images from the work stations to the archive. The Clinical Specialist Radiographer PACS will be involved in the future planning and review of the service provided by way of the PACS implementation committee.
- Support the principle that care of the patient comes first at all times and will approach their work with the flexibility and enthusiasm necessary to make this principle a reality for every patient to the greatest possible degree
- To work in conjunction with the PACS/RIS System Administrator to organise and supervise the introduction of the PACS/RIS System within the Directorate of Radiology and the hospitals as a whole.
- Demonstrate depth & breadth of experience in Clinical Specialist Radiographer (PACS) as relevant to the role.
- Be registered, on the Radiography Division of the Radiographers Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU
- 6+ years post qualification clinical experience.