We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Specialist Radiographer (CT) for a hospital in Connacht, Ireland. This is a a full-time, permanent position. You will be reporting directly to the Radiography Service Manager 2 or designate.
- Maintain Quality assurance, scheduling workflow, staff development, facilitating communication and professional/clinical leadership with the CT departments.
- The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for ensuring CT imaging to a high standard of technical quality in a caring and efficient manner and in line with established guidelines and operating procedures.
- Must function integrally within the Radiology team and have proficiency in CT, General & ED X-ray, and modalities involved in 24/7 services.
- Be an active member of the multi-disciplinary team and will lead, guide and supervise radiographic and other staff to successfully manage the CT services, with effective utilisation of all resources allocated.
- Rotate between CT & Cardiac Research CT as required.
- Be registered, on the Radiography Division of the Radiographers Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU
- 6+ years post qualification clinical experience.