Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Clinical Manager, for our clients based in Killarney, Co. Kerry.
The Clinical Manager will be responsible for the management of all nursing within the establishment, directed towards the highest standard of patient care, staff welfare and staff training in the department.
- Responsible for all managerial duties necessary to maintain the efficient running and working of the department.
- Ensure that nursing care and clinical service is planned, assessed, delivered and evaluated on an individual basis for each patient, delivering exceptional service.
- Ensure that agreed standards are practiced and maintained
- Daily management, support and continuous professional development of the triage team.
- Any other duties or responsibilities appointed by the General Manager.
- 3+ Years experience as a Clinical Manager or working in a Nursing Managerial role either in a clinic, doctors practice, care centre or nursing home desirable
- Registered Nurse and PIN essential
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Nursing or Management
- Understanding of HIQA regulations and clinical governance
- Excellent Leadership, Communications, Time Management and Organisation skills essential for the role.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of €50,000 – €60,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Personal Development Programme to progress within the company
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary Sales & Marketing Management experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.