Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM), for our clients based in Meath.
The Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) will be responsible for the management of all nursing within the establishment, directed towards the highest standard of patient care, staff welfare and staff training in the department.
- Responsible for all managerial nursing duties necessary to maintain the efficient running and working of the department.
- Ensure that nursing care is planned, assessed, delivered and evaluated on an individual basis for each patient, by all members of the nursing team.
- Ensure that agreed standards are practiced and maintained.
- Any other duties or responsibilities appointed by the Director of Nursing.
- 2+ Years Experience working in a Nursing Managerial role either in a care centre or nursing home desirable
- Registered Nurse essential
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Nursing or Management
- Understanding of HIQA regulations
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- 25 Days Holiday per annum
- Free Parking
- Personal Development Programme to progress within the company
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 2 year’s Nursing Managerial experience, qualifications outlined above and are interested in this position please feel free to forward an updated CV to email@example.com or please call directly on 0646622007 for further information.