Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM), for our clients based in Meath.
The Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) will be responsible for the management of all nursing within the establishment, directed towards the highest standard of patient care, staff welfare and staff training in the department. To manage resident’s care to ensure the highest professional standards, using an evidence based, person-centred approach. This is a hands on role that requires flexibly and adaptability to ensure that all work practices meet the criteria in accordance with all legislative requirements.
- Responsible for all managerial nursing duties necessary to maintain the efficient running and working of the department.
- Ensure that nursing care is planned, assessed, delivered and evaluated on an individual basis for each patient, by all members of the nursing team.
- Ensure that agreed standards are practiced and maintained.
- Any other duties or responsibilities appointed by the Director of Nursing.
- 2+ Years Experience working in a Nursing Managerial role
- Registered Nurse essential
- Understanding of HIQA regulations
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Nursing or Management
- Experience with Management of a care centre or nursing home desirable
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- 25 Days Holiday per annum
- Personal Development Programme to progress within the company
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 2 year’s Nursing Managerial experience, qualifications outlined above and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to email@example.com and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further. Alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007.
We Get People,
Medical Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org