Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager for one of our clients in Clare.
The Clinical Nurse Manager will be responsible for the overall quality of service delivered to all customers, manage the utilisation of bed capacity in such a way that ensures fairness, proper utilisation of beds, and maximise bed occupancy. Reporting to the Managing Director, predominantly office based with the potential to grow the business going forward.
The successful candidate will play a key role in providing clinical and professional leadership to staff. They will oversee the delivery of safe quality care, the implementation of policies and procedures, the monitoring of care activity and the delivery of the agreed level of service to customers and their families.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with the An Bord Altranais and Bachelors in Nursing essential
- 3+ years experience as a Clinical Nurse Manager or within a similar Nursing Managerial role essential
- Healthcare Management qualification essential
- Enthusiastic, Motivated, Positive Attitude and works well under pressure
- Excellent Communication, Time Management, Organisational, Problem Solving and Planning skills essential
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary up to €55,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Bonus Structure
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 3+ years experience as a Clinical Nurse Manager or within a Nursing Manager role, and are interested in this position please feel free to forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further. Alternative, please call Neil on 064-662-2007.