Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Clinical Nurse Advisor for one of our clients in Dublin.
The Clinical Nurse Advisor will be responsible for the overall quality of service delivered to all patients throughout a given territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of safe quality care, facilitate the safe discharge of patients on Home Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition and manage a patient caseload fulfilling all nursing requirements at the patients residence in agreement with the referring hospital/clinician/nurse specialist.
This is a valuable opportunity for a motivated individual to further develop and enhance their career within the healthcare sector.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with An Bord Altranais and Nursing qualification essential
- 3+ years Clinical Nursing experience essential
- Experience with Central Lines / Catheters / PICC Lines (Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter) essential
- Flexible towards travelling and work hours as this role is predominantly field based within a given territory
- Excellent Communication, Time Management, Organisational and Planning, IT skills
- Work Hours are predominantly 36 Hours a week / 3 x 12 hour shifts over Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week
- Full Clean Driving Licence
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary up to €50,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Performance related bonus
- Daily Allowance of €22.00
- Extra incentives/premiums for On Call duties during nights and weekends
- Personal Development Plan and Annual Performance Review
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 3+ years experience as a Clinical Nurse, and are interested in this position please feel free to forward an updated CV to email@example.com to apply and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further.