We are looking for an business development Executive / Client Relationship Manager for a Printing Services company in Dublin 22. You will be required to develop new opportunities and untimely build their database of clients over time and to sell managed print services. You will have access to a large database of customers (over 1500) to cross sell along with developing new contacts and leads.
- Undertake key stakeholder engagement with targeted leads to determine managed print service opportunities.
- Develop and implement activity plans which will maximise time in field and engagement with opportunities.
- Develop and close business opportunities for a broad range of services and solutions with targeted leads.
- Lead and manage multiple engagements simultaneously from a business and customer relationship perspective.
- Work closely with pre-sales and technical teams to deliver high quality solutions and proposals back to potential clients.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven sales, business development or account management track record in a field based role and business to business environment.
- Ideally knowledge of professional and managed services selling and the ability to build and sustain long term relations with vendor alliances and clients to drive revenue.
- Excellent proven track record of managing a client base and closing business opportunities of a high calibre.
- Very strong customer-facing experience and exceptional communication skills.
- Natural ability to build rapport and maintain effective and trusting relationships with clients.
- Ability to communicate, influence and negotiate extremely effectively at all levels of seniority within a company.
- High degree of self-motivation, strong commitment and result oriented
- Excellent ability to manage time and workload.
This is a full time permanent position, market salary rates apply based on experiences and in the region of €45 -60,000, OTE up to €90,000. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call on 0646622007
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007