We are presently recruiting an Account Manager for our clients, a Digital Communications company in Dublin 22. You will be tasked with developing new and existing relationships with a particular focus at mid and large enterprise level clients. You will work an established customer base along with attracting new clients to the company. Ideally, you will have a minimum 2 years of proven sales, business development or account management experience specifically in a field-based role, ideally in an IT services or hardware environment.
- Undertake stakeholder engagement with targeted leads to determine digital business opportunities.
- Develop and implement activity plans which will maximize time in field and engagement with opportunities.
- Develop and close business opportunities for a broad range of services and solutions with targeted leads.
- Lead and manage multiple engagements simultaneously from a business and customer relationship perspective.
- Work closely with pre-sales and technical teams to deliver high quality solutions and proposals back to potential clients.
- Keep up to date with digital market trends ensuring we are presenting the most up to date and innovative solutions to clients.
Experience and qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience in similar position.
- A relevant qualification in IT, Digital Communications or similar.
- A proven track record of managing a client base and closing business opportunities.
A company car along with a competitive basic salary depending on experiences is offered. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com