We are currently recruiting for an experienced head of technology to work as part an executive team, driving and developing the technical arm of a fantastic company Co. Kerry. The successful candidate for this role will be a proven leader, with real world experience in tech management and a willingness to maintain and develop a diverse team of engineers/developers.
What we’re looking for:
- A capable and engaging leader that is talented in leading and growing a team and communicating a strategic vision to a diverse team.
- Experience in utilising the Agile methodology and Scrum approach
- Skilled at the implementation of internal security policies.
- Experience with either ISO certification or SOC2 certification/audits.
- Technical communication and delivery skills are highly valued.
- Experience in developing engineers and software developers.
- Experience managing stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Adept at change management and inspiring the team and driving for success.
- 5 + years’ experience in a similar leadership role
- Higher third level qualification
- In-depth knowledge of eCommerce management
- Deep understanding of languages and frameworks such as: PHP, Java/Kotlin, Symfony/Doctrine, JAX-RS, Spring. HTML, CSS, JS.
- Working knowledge of cloud providers.
- An energetic and passionate Leader
The salary for this role is in the region of €80,000. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.