Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for a Chief Operations Officer for our client, a Third Level Institution in Saudi Arabia.
As the COO, You will be responsible for all aspects of operations in the country, management of staff, budgets, Development of new opportunities.
You will lead the College to achieve its vision and fulfil its mission, and will play a key role in developing its educational and training agenda at a local, regional and national level. To be successful in this role you will need to have the ability to provide inspirational, dynamic and forward thinking leadership consistent with the values and ethos of the College and also be respectful of the traditions and culture of Saudi Arabia.
This position is based in Saudi Arabia and will require frequent travel to cities in the region and some international travel.
Requirements for application:
- Minimum of Master Degree qualification specifically in Education, Leadership or similar. PhD highly sought
- Degrees and passport holders of USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia will only be considered
- Extensive senior executive experience is essential, as is former international experience
- A fundamental commitment to fairness, combined with the ability to generate trust and confidence.
- Act as an exceptional ambassador for the College
- Experience of being accountable to, and working alongside a committed Governing Body
- Proven experience of successful high level leadership of an educational or similar organisation
- Business acumen and be financially astute.
- Drive, resilience and enthusiasm
Package on offer:
- TAX FREE SALARY of £100,000, $ 143,000 USD, €115,000 Euro plus additional bonuses
- Housing provided or Housing allowance
- Transport allowance
- Medical Insurance
If you wish to learn more, please forward your CV with me for further confidential information at email@example.com
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
We also use Zoom