Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Chef de Partie with an immediate start, for our clients, a leading hotel based in Waterford. Our clients are renowned for providing the highest quality of cuisine and excel in hospitality and customer service.
The main responsibilities for the Chef de Partie will be to manage and maintain a designated area or section within the kitchen, supporting the Head and Sous Chef team. As the Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for organising and running the section smoothly, managing and training the junior chefs under their direct supervision and ensuring the highest levels of food quality and consistency.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Chef de Partie or in a similar position.
- Must have the ability to manage and maintain a designated section working with quality, local, fresh produce.
- Excellent Communication, Time Management, Leadership and Organisational skills
- Experience with fridge management, ordering, deliveries and stock rotation essential.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Statutory Holidays
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 1 + year’s Chef de Partie experience and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and Richard will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further.
We Get People,
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: email@example.com