Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Chef de Partie for our clients based in South Kerry.
The main responsibilities of this role is to assist a busy kitchen with service and preparation on a daily basis. A very popular bar/restaurant/hotel with frequent local customers ensuring very high quality and service with an excellent reputation for their food.
- Minimum of 2 Years experience as a Chef de Partie essential
- Specialises in Meat and Fish considered a distinct advantage
- Excellent Communication, Organisation and Time Management Skills with a flexible, positive attitude and ability to be part of a team.
- An energetic, active Chef de Partie who leads by example, who constantly trains, monitors, motivates & educates staff
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Accommodation and Meals included
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
If you have 2 year’s experience as a Chef de Partie and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to vie email Alternatively you can call Adrien or Joe on 064-662-2007.