Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Chef de Partie, for one of our clients in Cork
INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- Main responsibilities will be to manage your section on a daily basis ensuring high standards of food and service.
- A pivotal role, supporting the Head Chef, as the Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for organising and running the service smoothly.
- Duties also include food ordering for the section (possibly assisting with stock counting), food safety & hygiene files / procedures along with involvement in menu planning for dishes directly prepared by the section.
- Minimum of 2 years Chef de Partie experience essential for this role.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work within a team and on their own
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Flexible to work 40 hours per week / mornings, lunches and evenings / 5 days a week to include weekends
- Competitive Salary of €28,000 – €32,000 depending on experience.
If you have 2 years experience as a Chef de Partie and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply on 0646622007 or send your updated CV directly to Caitriona.Dennehy@redchairrecruitment.ie