Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Chef de Partie, for our clients, a leading hotel based in Cavan.
Our clients are renowned for providing the highest quality of cuisine and hospitality, and excel in customer service. This property is well established and has an excellent reputation with a strong core of repeat business from their clientele.
- You will be in charge of a section in the kitchen i.e. Sauce, Meat, Fish, Grill, Hot / Cold Larder, Garnish, Pastry
- A pivotal role, supporting the Head and Sous Chef team, as the Chef de Partie you will be responsible for organising and running the section smoothly, managing and training the junior chefs under their direct supervision, ensuring the highest levels of food quality and consistency.
- Your duties also include food ordering for the section (possibly assisting with stock counting), food safety & hygiene files / procedures along with involvement in menu planning for dishes directly prepared by the section.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Chef de Partie with 4* or 5* hotel background
- You must have a proven appreciation & ability to cook from scratch using quality produce
- You will have the ability to work well under pressure and good mentoring & interpersonal skills
- You must have strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task with excellent communication skills
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of between €28,000 – €30,000. dependent on experience and qualifications
- Free Parking and meals on duty
If you have 2+ years Chef de Partie experience and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or forward an updated CV to email@example.com alternatively, you can call Neil directly on 086-468-1288 to discuss this opportunity further. Apply today!