Channel Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Marketing professional to join an international outdoor leisure company as a Channel Marketing Manager.
Our client is a global manufacturer of outdoor leisure, whom distribute through all e-commerce platforms.
- Developing the B2B distribution approach and managing its organic growth chain
- Sell In / Sell Out campaigns and Consumer promotions
- Implementation of consumer/ end-user experience at POS to achieve both distribution & company objectives
- Identification of appropriate sales development levers to answer specific distribution and brand objectives
- Assessment of efficiencies, and in particular promotions (performance volume, value, profitability) to share the analysis with the managers of key accounts and customers
- Planning and analysis of digital, channel-specific campaigns
- Creation and implementation of innovative in-store promotional campaigns
Key requirements and traits for the role are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Self-motivated, energetic and confident
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with online businesses ( Amazon, eBay, Facebook and other online platforms)
- Strategic thinker who can drive the business forward whilst under demand to deliver the immediate
- Creative presentation and communication skills
- Commercial acumen to design commercially savvy promotions and plans
- Action oriented
This is a full time permanent position, Salary is based on qualifications and experiences and open to negotiation. For further information please forward your CV directly to email@example.com or alternatively feel free to call on 064 66 22 007 in the strictest of confidence.