Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Care Manager for one of our clients in Kerry.
The Care Manager will be responsible for the overall quality of service delivered to all customers within the company which manage a number of locations throughout Kerry and Cork. This is a valuable opportunity for a motivated individual to further develop and enhance their career within the healthcare sector.
The successful candidate will play a key role in providing clinical and professional leadership to staff. They will oversee the delivery of safe quality care, the implementation of policies and procedures, the monitoring of care activity and the delivery of the agreed level of service to customers and their families.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with the NMBI
- 2+ years experience as a Care Manager or within a similar Nursing Managerial role essential
- Nursing qualification essential
- Healthcare Management or Risk Management qualification desirable
- Manual Handling Training desirable
- Enthusiastic, Motivated, Positive Attitude and works well under pressure
- Excellent Communication, Time Management, Organisational and Planning skills
- Ability to demonstrate Kindness, Compassion and Patience
- Full Clean Driving Licence
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Statutory Holidays
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 2+ years experience as a Care Manager or within a Nursing Manager role, and are interested in this position please feel free to forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further.
Medical Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: email@example.com