Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Cardiac Physiologist for our clients based in Kerry.
The main roles and responsibilities will include monitoring, recording and interpret 12 Lead and signal averaged ECGs. You will conduct a full range of non-invasive cardiac diagnostic tests, conduct the technical aspects of a full range of cardiac diagnostic and interventional procedures to include the following:
- Holter monitoring: hook-up, analysis and interpretation
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Transtelephonic monitoring
- Stress testing – medical and technician managed stress tests
- Pacemaker follow up and programming
- Transthoracic, Transoesophageal and Stress Echocardiography
- Paediatric Echocardiography
- Pressure measurement and analysis
- Cardiac output and oxygen status determination
- Temporary and permanent pacemaker/ICD implantation to include recording of pre-implant measurements.
- Bachelors in Clinical Measurement Science, Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Cardiac Physiologist essential
- Technical proficiency in both adult Transthoracic Echocardiography and Cath Lab procedures.
- Full knowledge of cardiac resuscitation and cardiac drugs
- An understanding of the use of and benefit of a variety of pacemakers, including programmable pacemakers and programmers
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills essential
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Statutory Holidays
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have Cardiac Physiologist experience, qualifications listed and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to email@example.com and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further. Alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007.
We Get People,
Medical Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org