We are presently recruiting for a CAD/CAM Technician for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry. Our clients are a world leader in the manufacturing of Industrial products. You will be working with a company that produce top quality fabricated products which are exported around the world.
- Prepare and modify detailed drawings using AutoCad2D and/or Inventor.
- Prepare detailed design drawings, patterns and pattern documentation using AutoCAD 2D and CAM software for CNC machines.
- Support manufacturing team from design concept to production.
- Preparing hand-over and technical packages – including Schedules BOM, Product drawings.
- Modify and revise designs to meet product specifications.
- Layout and draw schematic and orthographic/ angle views to depict how products will form part of overall structure.
- Maintain library within the existing drawing database.
Skills, salary and experiences:
- Strong experience in AutoCad and ideally Autodesk Inventor experience (or similar 3D package).
- Strong experienced in developing mechanical drawings & ability to convert 3D image to 2D patterns.
- Strong working Knowledge of CNC(Radan) sheet metal nesting, an advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of BIM-Revit an advantage.
- Strong hands-on experience with metal fabrication equipment an advantage.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, Must have experience of Microsoft Office.
- Must be capable of managing long term and short-term deadlines.
- Salary €26K to €30K per annum depending on experience.
If this position is of interest to you, please email me directly for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212