Red Chair Recruitment are presently searching for an M&E CAD/Revit Technician to work in our client’s office based just outside of Cork. The successful candidate will join a diverse design team consisting of MEP, Structural ,and Architectural Design Technicians and Engineers. The role will initially involve the creation of manufacturing drawings for our production facilities in the UK, but the candidates will also be required to collaborate with external consultants, manufacturing teams and site fit-out team to coordinate designs. This role will ideally suit someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Some travel to the UK will also be required in this role.z
- Degree qualification in Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years PQE in the design/drafting of building services.
- Sufficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, and Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines and to a high standard.
- Experience in a range of medium to large-scale projects.
- Organized, high attention to detail and adaptable with a flexible working approach.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production of manufacturing drawings for the relevant trades in the production facility.
- Project Planning and Management.
- Co-ordination of work with all members of design teams (architect, engineers of all disciplines, QS, etc.).
- Designing and reviewing design work of fellow MEP team members.
- Ensuring that all designs, schedules, and documents are prepared to the highest standards and are available to the production facility when they are required.
- Assist in the transition to producing BIM models and drawing using Autodesk Revit.
This is a great opportunity for career growth and experience with a world leader in the offsite construction sector. A competitive salary is guaranteed for the appropriate candidate depending on his/her experience. For more information on this role, please contact me directly at [email protected]