We are presently recruiting for CAD Designers for our clients, a Civil Engineering company in county Galway. You will be responsible for Preparation of drawings in multi-discipline fields including civil, structural, mechanical and electrical setting. This is a full time position, based in County Galway
- Production of 2D general arrangement drawings from 3D Revit Models & CAD 2D drawings
- Preparation of drawings in multi-discipline fields including civil, structural, mechanical and electrical
- Ensure models is developed in line with company BIM protocols and procedures
- Participation in drawing/ design review meetings
- Ability to set up a Revit project from start, in addition to the ability to create families within projects
- Production and maintenance of drawing registers and control of drawing revisions
- Liaising with project teams and CAD/BIM manager to ascertain project needs and timelines for same
- Minimum 1 year experience on a similar role;
- AutoCAD and Revit skills essential.
- Civil 3D skills (preferable).
- Knowledge of Dynamo scripts preferable (not essential).
- Navisworks skills desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution and presentation skills.
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary is open to negotiation based on qualifications and experiences. For further information please email me directly