A new Killarney based company now requires a Business Development Leader, ‘to address a growth market and support our genius engineering teams, craft customised solutions for our customers.’ This is the dream job, the one you have been working towards in your career for many years, to join a company that has a unique offering to solve a global problem, so it is not for those who do not share our clients passion and ambition. Our client is therefore seeking the highest calibre individual to lead their engagement with new and existing customer organizations across EMEA. The talented individual who is hired does not need to move to Kerry, despite it being the ‘majical kingdom’ as they will spend most of their time at client sites across EMEA, so they must be willing to travel.
This company has a unique and Founder led culture, built on utilising the skills of each member of the team across all functions, and that symbiotic support is the key to being able to offer a nexus of solutions for their customers. A high degree of independent and creative judgement is essential, the CEO operates a true empowerment model of Leadership – so you have to be able to drive and lead in your role.
The team at Red Chair have been hired to recruit the most talented candidate in the market to deliver on our clients ambitious growth plans.
Key Functions of the role:
- Identify and attract customer opportunities for a range of innovative technology solutions.
- Managing the entire Business Development cycle
- Take charge of all areas of customer expectations
- Provides monthly reporting of projects
- Ensure strict compliance with all processes
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Extensive and proven working experience as a Business Development Manager.
- Track record of success in a technology led business
- Extensive and proven sales track record
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Market knowledge of customising solutions
- Ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues to deliver complex solutions
- Time management and planning skills – must be self motivated
- Ideally educated to Masters Level
- 8+ years business experience.
- Significant experience in international contracting, strategic partnering and complex contractual arrangements
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Experience of tendering for contracts with Governments
- Strong experience of delivering Tender fulfilment
Salary and package is reflective of the size of the opportunity. For Further information and a confidential discussion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who is leading the search on behalf of our client