We are presently recruiting for a Business Development Lead for our clients in South Dublin who are specialists in the SAP ecommerce services Sector. A self starter, you will excel at selling directly to clients and also through the SAP AppCenter, the SAP product marketplace and other virtual channels and trade events. The role involves 90% outbound sales. Ideally you would have sold ecommerce / digital solutions and will have strong contacts in all sectors of Industry. This is neither an account management nor an inbound sales role and will require the person to fully develop a sales pipeline.
- Field selling of platform-based solutions and integration services, primarily using a networking approach and with a consulting style;
- Has relevant current contacts at budget-holder and decision-maker levels in Irish enterprises across all sectors
- Adept in the use of digital tools, marketing platforms and technologies to promote products and services
- Ability to generate leads
- Experience putting together formal proposals and responding to requests to tender;
The Person and experiences
- An enthusiastic salesperson who enjoys the selling process and winning;
- A person who has developed contacts and knows how to work her/his network to get to the buyers;
- Knows how to do a deal and pursues a win in terrier-fashion, but knowing when to give up (reluctantly);
- Is a “can-do, I have an idea” person;
- Is resilient – moves onto the next opportunity if a proposal fails;
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar position
If you have the mix of knowledge, education, training and experience necessary to sell modern software-based solutions this position will offer a base salary in the region of €60,000, OTE up to €100,000. For full information please email me directly.