Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting a Breakfast Chef, for our clients in West Cork.
Our client are renowned for providing the highest quality of cuisine and hospitality, and excel in customer service. This is well established Restaurant and has an excellent reputation with a strong core of repeat business from their clientele.
- In charge of Breakfast Service from the Continental section to the Cooked Breakfast options.
- A pivotal role, supporting the Head Chef, as the Breakfast Chef you will be responsible for organising and running the service smoothly, managing and training the junior chefs under their direct supervision, ensuring the highest levels of food quality and consistency.
- Duties also include food ordering for the section (possibly assisting with stock counting), food safety & hygiene files / procedures along with involvement in menu planning for dishes directly prepared by the section.
- Minimum of 2 years Breakfast Chef Experience essential for this role.
- Ability to work well under pressure and good mentoring & interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task
We need an energetic, active Breakfast Chef who leads by example, who constantly trains, monitors, motivates & educates staff.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate. If you are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Neil on firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can call Neil on 086-468-1288 to discuss further.