Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Breakfast Chef, for one of our clients in Kerry.
We need an energetic, active Breakfast Chef who leads by example, who constantly trains, monitors, motivates & educates staff.
- In charge of Breakfast Service from the Continental section to the Cooked Breakfast options.
- A pivotal role, supporting the Head Chef, as the Breakfast Chef you will be responsible for organising and running the service smoothly, managing and training the junior chefs under their direct supervision, ensuring the highest levels of food quality and consistency.
- Duties also include food ordering for the section (possibly assisting with stock counting), food safety & hygiene files / procedures along with involvement in menu planning for dishes directly prepared by the section.
- Minimum of 2 years Breakfast Chef Experience essential for this role.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work within a team and on their own
- Flexible to work 40 hours per week / mornings and lunches / 5 days a week to include weekends
- Competitive Hourly rate of €14.00 Per Hour
If you have 2 years experience as a Breakfast Chef and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Neil on email@example.com Alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.