Red Chair Recruitment is looking for a Bookkeeper to work within our client’s team in Swords, Dublin.
- Processing sales invoices, receipts, and employee payments.
- Developing a system to track your company’s financial transactions by creating a chart of accounts and a set of clearly defined bookkeeping procedures and policies.
- Verification, allocation and posting of transactions to maintain subsidiary accounts.
- Balancing the general ledger through the preparation of a trial balance.
- Compliance with relevant legal requirements by carefully studying these requirements, enforcing company adherence, filing reports and advising management on the necessary actions.
- Preparation of invoices for the Office of the Revenue Commissioners.
- Preparation of the Profit & Loss sheets for your company’s annual accounts.
What You Will Need:
- A methodical, thorough and analytical approach.
- The ability to work as part as a team or on your own.
- Excellent IT skills.
- The capacity to work at a high level under pressure and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Honesty and discretion as you will be handling confidential information.
If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to reach out on 064 66 22 007