We are presently recruiting for an Experienced bookkeeper for our Blackrock, South Dublin based client. You will be responsible for coordinating various accounts functions on behalf of the company and work closely with senior management. Your Duties will include performing data entry, Invoice In – Invoice – out, Payroll, preparing financial statements and performing vendor maintenance. In all tasks, you must maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- Receives invoices and check requests.
- Sorts and reviews invoices and check requests for proper account codes, object codes, discounts, payment terms and employment status.
- Operates a computer terminal and maintains extensive knowledge of appropriate computerized systems necessary for data entry and retrieval.
- Bills and credits accounts involved with the accounts payable system.
- Maintains a complex record and filing system of accounts payable vendor files, financial records, purchase orders and invoices for retrieval or review by Management
- Responds to questions and makes calls regarding billing problems; acts as a liaison between departments and vendors.
- Checks departmental financial accounts to assure funds are available for purchases.
- Processes requisitions and prepares purchase orders
Qualifications, skills, salary, and experience:
- Qualification in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in accounts based position
- Solid experience of using Sage
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
This is a contract to cover Maternity leave with the possibility for extensions. Salary is open to negotiation. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call.