Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Bookkeeper for one of our clients based in Kerry.
The main responsibilities of this role are to assist with the everyday accounting/bookkeeping duties to include Payroll, VAT and Revenue returns, RCT and all aspects of ROS working with software packages such as Big Red Cloud, Surf and Receipt Bank, Thesaurus Software and Relate Accounts Production.
- Minimum of 2 Years Bookkeeping experience with previous practice experience essential for this role
- Accounting Technician qualification desirable but not essential
- Proficient in Accounts/Bookkeeping software with strong IT skills particularly with Microsoft packages
- Preparation and submission of Vat, Payroll, RCT and experience of all aspects of ROS
- Working and preparation of sole trader and small company accounts including reconciliations of bank accounts, creditors and debtors
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong attention to detail
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary ranging €25 – €30,000, dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 2 years’ experience as an experienced Bookkeeper and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV to us directly. Alternatively, you can call Adrien on 064-662-2007 to discuss this position further.