We are presently recruiting for a Bookkeeper for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry . Working directly with Management, you will be responsible for all aspects of invoice management, bank reconciliation and other duties associated with finance. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Process supplier invoices & customer receipts
- 3 way invoice matching
- Liaise with suppliers/customers regarding queries on accounts
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations, profit and loss and balance sheets
- Responsibility for stock take and management
- Responsibility for collection of debtor
- Responsibility for organization of annual stock take
- Preparation of company budgets, forecasts and implementing budgetary controls
- Preparation for annual accounts for company audit
- Responsibility for payroll, VAT and Revenue returns
- All other duties as assigned
- 2 years’ experience in a similar type role
- Strong Sage, excel & word skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as ability to work on own initiative
This position is based in Killarney town and is an initial 6 week contract with potential to extend contract. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences. For further information please email me directly.
Comments are closed.