We are presently recruiting for a CAD Drafter/ BIM Modeler for our clients in County Meath. You will provide drafting and modeling support for the Engineering team. We require someone to have proficiency in either Teckla, AutoCAD or Revit software, you will have a third level qualification, have a minimum of two years- experience specifically in BIM execution, REVIT / TECKLA or CAD drafting experience.
- Provide CAD / Teckla / Revit drafting/BIM modeling and design support.
- Coordinate and manage models.
- Create Teckla / Revit families and CAD blocks.
- Obtain work assignments of either specific design elements or CAD drafting from project managers.
- Review all work for completeness and accuracy
- Use checklists set-up for quality control on each project and submit work according to deadlines.
- Provide an accurate accounting of time spent on projects with descriptions for each time entry on a weekly basis.
- Complete printing and plotting requests.
- Observe professional ethics.
- Demonstrate proactive approach to learning of new digital design tools
- Ensures compliance with the approved BIM Execution and BIM Scope Plans
- Setting up project base files
- Assemble composite design models for coordination meetings
- Facilitate use of composite design models in design coordination/clash detection meetings and provides detection reports by the identification and resolution of all hard and soft collisions
- Coordinate BIM file exchange and archiving of milestone submittals
This is a full-time position. Salary is open to negotiation and is based on experience in the region of €30 – €40,000. For full information please email me directly