We are presently recruiting for BI / Analytics Developer for our Kerry based clients. You will be responsible for the design and development of complicated BI reports; including sub-reports, graphical reports, and well-formatted dashboards according to user requirements.
- Collaborate with business users and members of the BI team to identify and document needs and opportunities for improved reporting, analytics and delivery.
- Design and develop IBM Cognos Analytics reports using professional authoring toolkit.
- Production Support of Cognos Analytics reports, schedules, events, triggers and dashboards for EMEA and North American user base
- Exhibit a commitment to data quality by validating results compared with the data warehouse / database at each step of the development process.
- Train and support end users on basic navigation in Cognos Analytics (and potentially other BI tools), and report/package “Self-Service BI” usage based on business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with company’s change and security policies.
- SQL / PL-SQL development (creating / maintaining database views/functions/stored procedures/etc)
- Metadata modelling using Cognos Framework manager
- Analytics Environment Administration & Security Management
- Interface with other developers, Business Analysts, Project Management Office and Business Stakeholders on large-scale IT projects.
- Mentorship/training of new team members
- Educated to degree level preferably in an IT-related discipline, or with significant industry experience.
- Knowledge of, and a willingness and ability to adapt to new Analytics technologies, strong understanding of relational databases and an ability to query databases to troubleshoot issues in reporting
- knowledge of or better yet a flair for clean User Interface / Dashboard design principles
- Ability to absorb & present complex ideas quickly & accurately.
- Ability to provide solutions to a tight deadline, Good prioritization and time management.
We have positions available for all levels of experience. This is a full time permanent position, market salary rates apply based on qualifications and experiences. For further information please forward your CV directly or alternatively feel free to call Joe on 0646622007