Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications from experienced Bakers for our well established clients in East Cork.
The main duties for this role is to ensure the Bakery Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times, providing customers with excellent quality products and customer service.
- 2 Years Experience as a Baker essential for the role
- Previous food preparation and production experience is desirable
- Creative and able to embrace new recipes and ingredients
- Excellent Communication Skill, Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
- Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible approach and attitude as you will be working 45 Hours per Week on rotating shifts such as 2AM-11.30AM / 3AM-12.30PM / 4AM-1.30PM
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Personal Development Plan
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 2 year’s Baker experience and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to email@example.com and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further. Alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007.
We Get People,
Sales Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org