Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Head Baker for our well established clients in Cork.
The main duties for this role is to ensure the Bakery Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times, providing customers with excellent quality products and customer service.
- Manage a team of skilled bakers
- Take responsibility for all aspects of production of bakery products
- Ensuring all baked goods are completed on time for opening of store
- Train and supervise new staff members
- Maintain employee work schedules
- Expert knowledge of using all commercial-bakery equipment, such as dough mixers, dough rollers and proofing cabinets
- Weighing and measuring of raw ingredients
- Ordering of baking equipment and raw ingredients
- Maintain proper sanitation and safety standards within bakery
- Understanding of food safety practices
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible approach and attitude as you will be working 45 Hours per Week on rotating shifts such as 2AM-11.30AM / 3AM-12.30PM / 4AM-1.30PM
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary up to €40,000 dependent on experience
- Personal Development Plan
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 3 plus years Head Baker experience and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to email@example.com or please call directly on 064 662 2007 for further information.