We are currently recruiting for a Back End Developer to join a company based in Co. Kerry that focus on automating brand management.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent knowledge of node.js, preferably with some experience managing efficient workflows for online design, brand management and curation.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Node JS tools including Express, Joi, Sequelize etc.
- Strong experience with product design and architecture.
- Candidates must have a strong knowledge of AWS infrastructure and tools including but not limited to Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, RDS (MySQL and/or Aurora), SES, SQS, Lambda, API Gateway, Redshift, Cloudwatch, GuardDuty etc.
- Candidates must have excellent API documentation skills and experience working with the OpenAPI (Swagger) Specification.
- Knowledge of system networking and security, with a focus on AWS (VPNs, VPC, CloudWatch etc) – minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Experience with any of Serverless, REST API, oAuth, SAML, SOAP API, Social Network SSO.
- Knowledge of QA in software development and test automation
- Experience working in Agile teams applying proper Scrum.
The salary for this role is in the region of €60,000 – €70,000 an offers a great work and life balance and Remote working options. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.