Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for Avionics Aviation Instructors for our client, an Engineering University in Muscat, Oman. We presently require Instructors of Avionics.
Our clients boast a purpose built facility that offers both undergraduate and post graduate degree courses along with Vocational training to the Omani population. Many of the student progress to work in one of the state industries or governmental departments. The purpose of the College is to deliver vocational trade, specialist, undergraduate and post-graduate engineering programmes in a well-equipped and high-quality learning and teaching environment. Your skills, experiences and industry knowledge will result in the student’s acquisition and application of knowledge and the achievement of operational competence and effectiveness at all levels.
Tasks, Skills and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for aircraft systems troubleshooting, on-equipment repairs, component removal and replacement, aircraft ground handling, servicing
- The Instructor shall have strong knowledge to inspect, analyze, troubleshoot, and maintain aircraft avionics systems such as instrument systems, flight control, communication, navigation, identification and penetration aids.
- Have the skill to interpret, operate, troubleshoot, remove, replace, repair, service, overhaul and install avionics system components.
- The Instructor shall be able to isolate avionics failures using wiring diagrams and schematic diagrams.
- The instructor shall perform reprogramming of avionics/electronic systems as required.
- With the Aviation Head of Department develop and organize training syllabi
- Conduct continuous training needs analysis with leaders, managers, and subject matter experts
- Maintains written instructional standards
- Implements changes as necessary to maintain a successful Avionics program
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and organize
- Ability to effectively identify and resolve problems
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Avionics, or related discipline from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Industry specific certification and qualifications relating to Avionics
- Successful teaching experience, preferably at college level
- Experience teaching using alternative delivery methods is desired.
- Experience with use of technology in lecture and lab settings is preferred
Package on offer:
- A TAX FREE Housing and salary package of 25,200 Omani Rial per year ( Inclusive payment) – £50,300 GBP, $ 65,500USD
- Yearly Bonus
- Flights ( two yearly) Visas organised and provided
- Extensive paid holidays
- Three Year Contract
If these super posts are of interest to you, and if you are a holder of qualifications as outlined above, please forward your cv to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
We also use Zoom