We are presently recruiting for an Automation Software Engineer for our clients in County Kerry. The successful candidate will work closely with the software manager within the electrical design department.
Responsibilities in the following areas:
- Automation software development
- Automation software architecture.
- HMI/SCADA system integration and development.
- Evaluation of suitable automation systems.
- Manage work schedules and monitor work load, provide progress reports to the Software Manager.
Key Elements of the Role:
- Provide automation solutions for core control systems
- Liaise with electrical design engineers and other design disciplines to prepare system requirements and to develop/document software solutions to meet business compliance and performance requirements. o Liaise with field commissioning engineers to provide support controlled updating of version controlled software/documentation.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of a Good Engineering Practice platform for effective delivery of projects.
- Liaise with software developers to prepare software integration requirements, where necessary document interface protocols and build software interface modules.
- Develop/review software architecture with focus on object oriented version controlled solutions.
- Participate in risk assessments and to help provide solutions for new features/hardware.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and range from € 45- €55,000. This is a full time, permanent position with the option of one day remote work per week. For full information please email Caitriona at firstname.lastname@example.org directly for full information