Automation QA Engineer- 1 year experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Kerry.
- Design, create and execute automation test scripts
- Creation of defects and liaise with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate defects as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar defect management tools
- Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the roll outs
- Ability to work alone or within local and off-shore teams successfully
About you/ Experience
- Someone who is passionate about QA as a career
- Experience Working in an Agile Environment
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Experience with software test automation tools, preferably QTP.
- VBScript experience an advantage
- Strong communication skills and accuracy are essential
- Must be flexible and able to follow potential directional changes efficiently and effectively as required
- Ability to multi task , use own initiative and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to Troubleshoot and analyse issues while suggesting improvements and workarounds
Call Prem on 064 6622007 for an immediate interview.