Automation QA Engineer 6 + years’ experience
Competitive Rates + Excellent Package
SME Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for a Automation QA Engineer to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Cork City.
- Develop automation/performance test suites
- Define and plan test cycles and ensure test quality
- Coordinate test activities within the Scrum Teams
- Work closely with Infrastructure team on performance improvements
- Liaise with System and Software Architects to troubleshoot performance issues and identify/resolve root cause.
- Production of test progress status and reports
- Participate in the creation of the automation/performance test strategy and take responsibility for its implementation
What you will need:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a software tester
- Experience in functional testing of high transaction, low latency systems
- Experience executing, monitoring and reporting on both Automation and Performance Tests
- Knowledge of Micro-Service Architectures
- Experience with testing Web-services
- Understanding of various database technologies
- Working knowledge of UNIX and Python
- Experience of working within an Agile development framework – SCRUM
- Highly organized, self-motivated and pro-active
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Relevant third level qualification(s)
Java EE, Spring, Spring XD, Web Services, MySQL, MariaDB, Redis, MongoDB, JMS, ActiveMQ, Kafka, Zookeeper, Websockets, Glassfish, Tomcat, Springboot, Saltstack, Python, Robot Framework.
Please call Zack on 086 772 4200 for further information.