We are currently recruiting for an Automation Network Engineer to join a well established team in Co. Kerry. The successful candidate will work as party of the automation team over seeing Operational Technology networks of the company’s Control Systems.
- Operation Technology network architecture and design for systems.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues and documenting findings.
- Upgrade of existing networks, including routers, switches, firewalls, remote access systems, and network management systems.
- Analyse local and wide area network systems, to include testing.
- Monitor network connectivity.
- Resolve complex interoperability problems to obtain operations across all platforms.
- Configures communication media with routers, switches, firewalls and other devices.
- Configures routine systems to user environments.
- Participate and guide the planning of research, evaluation, design and development plans for OT network systems.
- Interact with customers to gain an understanding of the business environment. Define scope, plans and deliverables for assigned work.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience in network architecture/design configuration and deployment.
- Excellent knowledge of OT networks.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Confident and can challenge the status quo, adapting to new technologies or techniques
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience with a number of great benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.
You can send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 064 662 2007 and ask for Caitriona