Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Assistant Director of Nursing for our clients in Co. Galway.
As ADON, you will work under the direction of the Director of Nursing to promote excellence in clinical care and practice in the caring facility. You will promote an ethos and culture of Quality Assurance and will work with the entire care team and other departments advising, and supporting employees, residents and relatives.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of nursing older persons in the last 6 years essential for this role.
- Be a Registered General Nurse with a third level qualification in management.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of HIQA regulatory requirements and regulatory inspection for residential care centres.
- Providing care to residents, communicating with residents and families
- Committed to continuous improvement and learning throughout the residential care home.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary between €55,000 – €60,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
If you have 3 years ADON experience and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, please feel free to call Neil on 064-662-2007 to discuss this opportunity further.