We are presently recruiting for an Assistant Director of Finance for our clients, a luxury hotel in County Clare. You will be tasked with managing the day to day operation of the Accounting office and a team of four. You will come with strong financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting skills and will lead internal audits and controls, asset & liability reconciliation and cash control functions. This position is on-site, based in West Clare and is a full time, permanent position.
- Supervising a team of 4 staff.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of monthly Accruals, Prepayments and Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Preparation of weekly cash flow projections.
- Management of working capital – prompt collection of accounts receivable and regulation of supplier payments.
- Managing day to day banking issues and funding.
- Responsibility for cash control
- Assist in the preparation and management of the annual budget.
- Preparation of year-end accounts.
- Responsible for VAT preparation.
- Regular monitoring and ensuring compliance of the Purchase Order system.
- Providing ad hoc reports for management.
- Developing & maintaining strong internal & external relationships.
Experiences and qualifications:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Finalist.
- Previous hospitality experience desirable.
- Highly Proficient in Excel.
- 4+ years in a similar position
A salary package of €55,000 plus a pension contribution of 3%, VHI Contribution along with Discounted staff, friends and family rates in the hotel group are on offer.
If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org