We are presently recruiting for an Assistant Brand Manager for our clients on the Kerry / Cork border who will assist with brand building activities and the continued growth of its product portfolio.
- Digital Strategy & Brand Building Activities
- Develop and implement an effective digital strategy
- Plan, write, design and schedule social media content across all platforms
- Create and design, campaign and marketing materials such as Facebook and Instagram graphics and videos, and other marketing assets aimed at promoting the brand.
- Create and optimise digital advertising marketing campaigns delivering key performance metrics and campaign analysis.
- Coordinate the redesign and re-launch of website
- Communicating with field sales team on and on-going basis to ensure store promotions and brand communications are successful at store level.
- Manage attendance at consumer and trade shows including the organising of yearly calendar of events
- Analyse and interpret brand, market and consumer data and make recommendations on new markets, channels and target customers
- Conduct market research
- 3rd Level Degree Holder of a business or marketing related degree.
- 2-3 years marketing and commercial experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe illustrator/Photoshop.
- Proven experience and success in development and implementation of digital marketing strategies and content.
- Experience in managing Social Media channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- New product development design experience.
- Food & Beverage sector experience preferred with a passion for promoting products
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and range from €30-40,000. This is a full time, permanent position with the option of one day remote work per week. For full information please email me directly for full information