We are recruiting for Assistant Bar Manager for our clients in Killarney. The Bar In question is based in the centre of Killarney town and offers a range of high end drinks and cocktails. Ideally the candidate would have 3+ years’ experience as senior bartender or in a previous management role, ideally in four star or similar hospitality settings.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a busy bar and restaurant including ordering stock, monitoring stock levels and rostering.
- Ensure cash procedures are adhered to and strictly monitored, including cashing up of tills, the ability to work to a budget and liaise with the accounts department on a weekly basis.
- The ability to manage and motivate a strong bar and kitchen team, ensuring regular training is provided and encourage further staff development.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in craft beer, mixology and food service. Some Spirit / Cocktail knowledge is essential, however full training will also be provided.
- All candidates must have a hunger for excelling in this area and have strong sales attributes.
- Be proficient in all aspects of administration including payroll, cost control, monitoring invoices and stocktaking.
- Liaise and maintain close relationships with tour operators nationwide and foster new partnerships.
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service and resolve any issues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with large groups of people effectively & efficiently.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as required.
- HACCP trained essential.
Salary in the region of €32 – €35’000 will be offered for successful candidates. For further information please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 064 66 22007.