We are presently recruiting for An Assistant Accountant, for our clients, a Luxury Hotel in Kerry. You will be required to Support the Financial Controller and other senior members of the hotel management team.
- Process fortnightly payroll.
- Maintain accounts payable ledger.
- Liaising with management in monitoring and collecting the debtor’s ledger.
- Bank reconciliation, VAT returns and reconciliation
- Daily cash and credit card reconciliation.
- Monitor purchase orders and supplier invoices via the Hotel online procurement system.
- Assist with the production of the monthly management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Assist in the annual audit process
- Provide timely reports and forecasts to assist in the financial management of the property.
- 2+ years in a similar role.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- SAGE software including accounting and payroll packages.
- Experience with online Procurement systems an advantage
- Experience with online management systems an advantage.
- Strong people and communications skills
- Ability to work with management in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate at the highest level of integrity and transparency.
- Hotel experience an advantage.
Salary in the region of €35 -€45,000 depending on qualifications and experience is offered. . If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com