We are presently recruiting for an Assembly & Support Engineer (Design Engineer ) for our clients on the Cork / Kerry Border. The company in questions build and design machinery that is then exported to over 70 countries around the world and are considered to be market leaders in their sector. This position will require someone that can assist in all aspect of machinery build and work across electrical & mechanical engineering teams.
- To assist the electrical & mechanical engineering teams in assembling of complex electro/mechanical machines
- Developing an ability to troubleshoot and work as part of a team providing technical support both remotely and on site to our customers.
- Mechanical assembly, electrical panel wiring & field wiring.
- Programming PLC’s, Linear Drives, VSD’s etc.
- Functional testing of machines prior to dispatch
- Part of a team who provide installation, training, preventative maintenance & technical support at customer sites.
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of Machine building or equipment support.
- Demonstrate good organization & communication skills.
- European Passport & Driving License
- The role will require periodic travel abroad.
- Strong Electro/Mechanical background.
Salary is in the region of €40, – €43,000. For further information, please email me directly for further information.