Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for Specialist Creative Studies / Art Teacher for a Primary School in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The school in question is managed by a Swedish based, international Education company that operates schools around the world. The School in Jeddah, will deliver the Cambridge International Syllabus to its students. The student body will be mainly made of Saudi Arabian students, with a number of other nationalities also attending. The faculty in question is a new School which is oversubscribed with extensive waiting lists for admittance to the school, which also boasts exceptional facilities to its students and teachers alike.
If you are a teacher looking to enhance your skill set of working in a learning environment that requires cultural connectivity and ESL differentiated delivery, then this is an opportunity to exploit the potential of an invaluable grounding of international education. The school in Question is hiring a Creative Studies / Art Teacher who will actively work with the Primary School Principal, and will assist with development of curriculum and assist teachers with delivery of subject and act as a subject matter expert to staff.
In addition to being a qualified teacher with up-to-date relevant curriculum knowledge, the successful candidate will:
- Hold qualifications and passport from USA, Ireland, Canada, UK, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia ONLY. Please note no other nationalities will be considered because of visa restrictions in Saudi Arabia
- Be passionate about young people and education and be able to engage a motivate students, based on high expectations;
- Hold a degree and Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent;
- In addition to Teaching Qualifications, additional Qualifications specific to subject requirement highly desired
- Show commitment to the principle that all children can achieve beyond what they previously thought possible;
- Skilfully use planning and assessment to match learning to individual learner need;
- Engage in the whole school, through form tutoring, extra-curricular activity
- Seek to consistently improve her own practice through Continuous Professional Development;
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school;
- Have at least five years’ experience in teaching (essential for visa regulation although please do ask if unsure) since qualification;
Package on offer:
- A TAX FREE salary of 140 – 187,000 SAR ( $37 – 50,000 USD, $47-62,000 CAD, £28-38,000GBP, €32-42,000 EURO, $52-70,000 NZD, $48-64,000 AUD, 506-677,000 Rand) Dependant on qualifications and experiences
- Western Compound housing including all utility bills free of charge
- Medical Insurance
- End of contract bonuses as per Saudi Arabia labour laws
- Please Note: For cultural reasons in Saudi Arabia the position on offer is reserved for female applicants only at this time as the department is coeducational.
If you wish to apply for this post, please send on your CV to Adrien.email@example.com for further details
We Get People,
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Mob: +353 (0)86 468 1212 Skype: redchaireducation
LinkedIn: – http://ie.linkedin.com/in/adrienking feel free to get connected with me